New Years Eve is the perfect time to visit a foreign country especially if you know the language. In the popular New Year’s Eve destinations one may choose to: watch the ball drop in New York’s Time Square, enjoy the free New Year’s Eve Concert Extravaganza at Niagara Falls, join a street party in Prague or participate in a “communal kiss” in Venice.
Regardless of where you choose to spend New Year’s Eve, here is how you can say “Happy New Year” in more than one language.
- Danish – Godt Nytår
- Dutch – Gelukkig nieuwjaar
- Farsi – Aide shoma mobarak
- French – Bonne année
- Gaelic – Aith-bhliain Fe Nhaise Dhuit
- German – Gutes Neues Jahr
- Greek – Kali hronia
- Hawaiian – Hauoli Makahiki Hou
- Hebrew – Shanah tovah
- Hungarian – Boldog új évet
- Indonesian – Selamat Tahun Baru
What language will you be saying it in?
Our extremely knowledgeable and responsive team is available 24 hours a
day to help whenever you need it via Email or Live Chat.